Subject: IHP 140

IHP 140

From: Rocker <>
Date: 2005-05-17

Just received my new toy today. Very nice. It is smaller then most Archos units though I think it is still larger then the Ipod. This baby comes with a real nice leather case, a remote control, external mic and cheapy ear buds. The USB & Line in cables are really well made. All in all, a very nice package.

I have know idea which buttons to use as the manual is not blind friendly. I would like to play around though, so can one of you developers confirm that the charger plugs into the slot next to the USB port on the bottom?

BTW: Can't wait for rockbox to be ported but I can see why it will take some time. Besides the fact that those who are working on the port are very busy, this unit is feature packed so it must be real tedious work. Jenns, have you been working on the Voice UI?