Subject: Re: Recording with the Archos recorder

Re: Recording with the Archos recorder

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 18:51:24 -0500

Sounds like possibly you are leaving out the last step of pushing the play
button, to start the recording.
But didn't you say you have successfully done this with the internal mic?
Try adjusting the recording quality, and maybe something in there will make
a difference.
Also, have you ever tried recording from a real line-in source? i.e., like
plugging in the RCA to 1 eighth inch plug, into a stereo and see if it
works?
If it does, then there is something with the mic, like a low battery or
something.
Glenn