Subject: MP3 Direct Cut

MP3 Direct Cut

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: 2005-05-21

No, I am in no way attached to the kudos-only gain of the author of this
software...

Given I first learned of this s/w here, but it suffered one big flaw for
our use (note the past tense) ...I just went to pull down the latest
version and abracadabra:

BC

MP3 Direct Cut v2.0 beta

What's new
The edit method has been completely revised. And this is the first (beta)
release of the new engine. So you're invited to report that everything
works fine or where it does not.

   Non-destructive Copy and Paste, even from different files
   Graphical volume sliders
   Cut areas are now hidden
   Bug on Split with ID3 tags fixed
   Genre strings in the ID3 tag dialog
   Millions of minor corrections and adaptions

AND

   Mouse events on VBR are not longer displaced

No more guesswork when editing archos recordings :)