Subject: Re: Recording with the Archos recorder

Re: Recording with the Archos recorder

From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 20:56:11 -0500

hi again guys
Well, I believe it's a problem with the Archos itself. I just tried a
regular, standard computer microphone on the archos, and still the same
result, absolutely, positively nothing works. I believe I've gone through
everything I can do here, and it still won't work. So, is it really a
problem with the archos, or is it just operator error at fault here? if it
is, i won't feel offended if yousay so. Note I've also tried using the
pre=-amp and that did not work either.
So, I am thoroughly stumped.