Subject: Re: Recording with the Archos recorder

Re: Recording with the Archos recorder

From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5_at_comcast.net>
Date: 2005-05-21

Hi.
Well, I suppose I could always try a different battery in the pre-amp, but
in all my tests I haven't actually used that yet. I'm simply plugging the
mic directly into the archos. I did try it with the pre-amp and it didn't
work either though.

  But hey you never know. Everything in the recording settings appear to
be right, the mic itself, not the pre-amp, but the mic itself is plugged
into the line-in jack on the archos, the source is line-in in the recording
options, and the quality is set at 5. If I missed anything I'm sure one of
you guys can let me know.