Subject: Re: Recording with the Archos recorder

Re: Recording with the Archos recorder

From: Chris Skarstad <>
Date: 2005-05-21

lol remember I'm very new to this, so give me a break ok?
I've never delt with anything like this before so i'm just learning the
basics of navigating the menus. All I know is, something doesn't work and
my goal is to get it to work. I do apreciate the help though. For now it
appears to be something wrong with the pre-amp, or the battery inside of it
so I'm gonna have to find a new one and see if I can get it working.