Subject: Build error searchengine.c and recorder

Build error searchengine.c and recorder

From: <>
Date: 2005-05-23

Hey rockboxers,
the last days I tried again to build rockbox. But I had a prob with the searchengine - file. In the actual daily build ( a searchengine.rock exists, but in the source (rockbox-daily-20050523.tar.gz) no searchengine - file exists. Is that the problem?

here my in/output.

mkdir my
cd my
make clean
make zip

Using sh-elf-gcc 3.3.1 (303)
Created Makefile
cleaning firmware
cleaning apps
cleaning plugins
cleaning lib
cleaning rockboy
make: *** searchengine: No such file or directory. Stop.
make[2]: *** [clean] Error 2
make[1]: *** [clean] Error 2
make: *** [clean] Error 2
CC backlight.c

And since a long while (2 weeks or so with actual sources) rockbox doesn't compile a rombox.ucl, in the zip only all the other files exists, but no rombox.

Any suggestions?

Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail: