Subject: Sync recommendations? (more Windows-related than Rockbox)

Sync recommendations? (more Windows-related than Rockbox)

From: David McIntyre <plughie_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-05-23

I've gotten hooked on podcasting, and the hands-off nature of it. But
I'm having trouble finding an automated sync utility to keep my
podcasts up-to-date.
Currently, I have an MS Briefcase folder on my drive, so I just have
to right-click and update to sync it. But I'd much prefer to have the
sync occur as soon as I plug the Archos into the USB. I've looked into
the autorun.inf, but I can't find a way to have it do a briefcase
update through that facility. I've also looked at HappyFish, which has
support for auto-sync on plug in, but it's still a bit young and
unstable at this point. I can walk away from HappyFish for the day and
come back to a screen full of dialogs to close.
Has anyone come up with a desktop auto-sync solution for their
Rockbox? Please share.