Subject: Ondio

Ondio

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 2005-05-28

Hello,

Well back to being a Newbee! iirrc~!

I have installed RB on my Ondio with success. I have installed the voice UI with success. I have played a tune with success! What I can't figure out, is how to get to the menu options from the now playing screen. I play a tune, hit the stop button, and cant get to the menus from there.

Please, a little review of the structure and navigation key strokes as I do find the manual somewhat difficult to navigate. There you go Chris. Are you happy now? smile!

As always, any help is well appreciated...rocker