Subject: Re: let's do a Rockbox v2.5 release

Re: let's do a Rockbox v2.5 release

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2005-06-05

good idea. Has anyone already tested the RLD fix yet? (didn't thank you
for fixing it yet IIRC, Jens, so hereby: thanks :-))
Vacation is about three weeks away now, and then I'll have the time to
properly code my autoloadconfig patch (first new feature of v2.6? ;-)).
Then I will be able to finally enjoy the RLD fix, stereo width, database,
etc. functionality...

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 12:21:43 +0200, [IDC]Dragon <> wrote:

> Hi devs,
> Forced by Real Life, I rather became a passive observer than a
> contributor
> these days, but nevertheless:
> How about soon wrapping what we have int a new release? Some important
> issues have been fixed since 2.4, namely RLD and recording (thanks,
> Jens)to
> mention a few, the database browsing is perhaps the biggest new feature.
> In
> any case much more than the v2.3 -> v2.4 step.
> Any pending issues, or lack of testing?
> Jörg

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
  - against HTML email  X