Subject: Re: Rockbox Digest, Vol 17, Issue 10

Re: Rockbox Digest, Vol 17, Issue 10

From: EZankel <>
Date: 2005-06-07

I have a Hitachi_DK23DA-20. I think the problem might be that only half
of the battery is working, as someone said previously. It is a Jukebox
FM so I can't replace the batteries right now. I don't think I will
until They die completely. I can make due recharging it every other
day. Rockbox can read from the drive... it is not protected. However,
none of this explains the erratic red light.