Subject: Re: crazy blinking red led (was: Rockbox Digest, Vol 17, Issue 10)

Re: crazy blinking red led (was: Rockbox Digest, Vol 17, Issue 10)

From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-06-07

On 6/7/05, "Frederik Möllers" <frederik.moellers@gmx.de> wrote:
> The red LED is most probably blinking because Rockbox tries to read the disk
> but isn't able to... And since your batteries don't work as good as they're
> supposed to be, you will be forced to exchange them. But what keeps you from
> taking them out? I don't have an FM but I'm pretty sure that you can
> exchange the batteries of an FM without voiding the warranty...

Nope, the batteries in the FMRec is a custom accumulator.
"Hohlraumakku" in German. It's possibly a matter of voided guarantee,
but far more important is that it isn't a standard-size. There was
this (french) web shop that is selling those parts (as well as the
displays) but I can't remember the url.

Manuel