Subject: corrupted mp3 files using time split feature

corrupted mp3 files using time split feature

From: Leen Verkaik <lverkaik_at_zonnet.nl>
Date: 2005-06-08

About a year ago I posted bug report 937100 about my corrupted mp3 files
recorded with my JBR20. In the mean time I tried several daily builds, the
last one was 20050606, using a 4 hr timesplit. Being especially hopeful
about the alterations made by Jens, I made 10 recordings in a row, the first
5 of which were good. Nrs. 6 - 9 were corrupted the usual way. They cannot
be mended by vbrfix, mp3fixer etc. The 10th recording had been forcibly
stopped by me after 1hr 17 min and was OK again. It looks as if a problem
occurs at the end when the recordings are cut by the time split feature.
Can someone help?