Subject: Re[2]: Images in WPS

Re[2]: Images in WPS

From: Eric Linenberg <>
Date: 2005-06-09

This is something that I think will need to be worked on for the
iriver... this is something that will be lacking severely compared to
the default firmware, and could be so much better!

Think about grayscale anti-aliased text and wps skins with the album
cover in the background or the corner of the screen...

Keep up the great work.