Subject: Re: - is it possible now?

Re: - is it possible now?

From: Tomas <>
Date: 2005-06-12

Hm... they have doom running on ipod linux... so we might be able to do
it too :)
Here's a link to the doom version ported to nano-X for ipod:

Maybe some people can take a look at it, and decide if it's possible to
get it working?
I don't know how to do these things, but if someone sets up some guide
lines, and a start... I might be able to help.