Subject: Re: HP140

Re: HP140

From: Burelli Luca <>
Date: 2005-06-13

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, Mark Bright wrote:
> > In addition, when I press the stop button, the music fades out - but then
> > reverts back to full volume for a fraction before stopping!
> Speaking of that fade out, am I the only one to thinks the iRiver fade is
> painfully slow? I'd like it to be more like the Archos one...

I definitely agree. IMHO it should fade out in about 1 second, maybe less.

Keep up the good work!

"I have seen things you people would not believe. Attack ships on fire off
the shoulder of Orion.  C-beams glittering in the dark near the Tannhäuser
Gate.  But... all those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
                                     (Roy Batty, from Blade Runner, 1982)
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
 - against HTML email  X
             & vCards / \