Subject: Re: HP140

Re: HP140

From: Pedro Vasconcelos <pbv_at_st-andrews.ac.uk>
Date: 2005-06-13

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:58:41 +0200 (CEST)
Daniel Stenberg <daniel@rockbox.org> wrote:

> Speaking of that fade out, am I the only one to thinks the iRiver fade is
> painfully slow? I'd like it to be more like the Archos one...

Yes, I find it too slow myself, so I turned if off. Actually, I don't
quite see the point of fade out on stop. I can see the point in fade in
at start --- to avoid sudden burst of high-volume on your ears, but not
the way round...

Pedro.

--
Pedro Vasconcelos, School of Computer Science, University of St Andrews