Subject: Re: HP140

Re: HP140

From: Pedro Vasconcelos <>
Date: 2005-06-13

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:58:41 +0200 (CEST)
Daniel Stenberg <> wrote:

> Speaking of that fade out, am I the only one to thinks the iRiver fade is
> painfully slow? I'd like it to be more like the Archos one...

Yes, I find it too slow myself, so I turned if off. Actually, I don't
quite see the point of fade out on stop. I can see the point in fade in
at start --- to avoid sudden burst of high-volume on your ears, but not
the way round...

Pedro Vasconcelos, School of Computer Science, University of St Andrews
"The difference between Theory and Practice
is greater in Practice than in Theory."