Subject: stricter ifdef usage!

stricter ifdef usage!

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: 2005-06-15

Hello fellow hackers!

Please make an effort to use the proper #ifdef lines. We should test for
features and chips, not for player models. Every check for a specific player
model should be reason to rethink if this REALLY is the correct ifdef.

I just added the first basic support to the configure script to build for a
H300 series target, and trying to build this reveals a range of badly used

(No, Rockbox won't work nor run on a H300 - I'm just adding the basic build
infrastructure to allow us to starting playing in this area whenever we feel
like it.)

  Daniel Stenberg -- --