Subject: Re: My JBR-FM20

Re: My JBR-FM20

From: Glenn at home <>
Date: 2005-06-15

My Remote did not work in either plug, so my unit must need to be modified
in this manner, so if anyone could send me a link to such a modification, as
well as any more you know of aside from dealing with a part replacement,
like the screen, or hard drive, please send them my way, so I can pass them
to my repairman before he finishes my unit.