Subject: Autoresume confuses me

Autoresume confuses me

From: Jonas H. <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: 2005-06-15

Am I the only one who thinks it's confusing that with Resume turned on
("Yes"), the player will resume unconditionally even if I weren't
playing anything when I shut down?

I expected the resume function to resume to whatever state it was in
when I turned off. So if I turn the player off while playing, it comes
back on playing. If I turn it off while stopped, it's stopped when I
turn it on again too (for bonus points, if I turn the player off while
paused, it'll come back paused at the same spot).

Anyway, if people find the current behaviour "correct", I'll not bother
more with this and just try to adjust my brain to it eventually I guess.

--
Jonas H
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk