Subject: Re: Autoresume confuses me

Re: Autoresume confuses me

From: Jonas H. <>
Date: 2005-06-15

On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 06:13:11PM +0200, Christian Marg wrote:
> Hello...
> Jonas H. wrote:
> >Anyway, if people find the current behaviour "correct", I'll not bother
> >more with this and just try to adjust my brain to it eventually I guess.
> Mind where the Resume Setting is located in the menu: General Settings
> -> Playback -> Resume -> Yes/No/Ask
> ^^^^^^^^
> Therefore, I think it's logical that the resume function resumes
> playback when activated.

Could be, I guess. In my mind there's just no playback to resume when it
wasn't playing last time I shut down, so I'm surprised when it resumes
something that I wasn't playing.

But then again, if this makes sense to most people, I'm not going to
argue, I was just curious if everybody else thought differently than me
about this (wouldn't be the first time).

Jonas H
                                                      -- no .sig today