Subject: Re: Autoresume confuses me

Re: Autoresume confuses me

From: <>
Date: 2005-06-15

>> Therefore, I think it's logical that the resume function resumes
>> playback when activated.
> But then again, if this makes sense to most people, I'm not going to
> argue, I was just curious if everybody else thought differently than me
> about this (wouldn't be the first time).

No, I agree with you Jonas. I too think resume should resume what it was
doing. Otherwise it should be called 'autoplay' rather than 'resume'.

Also it seems that my iRiver usually resumes playing the first track of
the album when I turn it back on, which is nearly always not the track I
was listening to. (Listening to track 4, hold stop to turn off, turn
back on==>plays track 1 from beginning)

That could of course be just some other iRiver wrinkle yet to be ironed out