Subject: Re: Autoresume confuses me

Re: Autoresume confuses me

From: <dave_at_beermex.com>
Date: 2005-06-16

> YES! That is the correct fix. I rely heavily on it. I know that
> regardless of what I've been doing, I can press ON and resume what I
> was last listening to.

It still seems weird to me to say that it is 'resuming' playing if the
last thing you did was intentionally press stop before switching off.
Regardless though .. how about we extend this functionality further with
more options i.e.

Resume = No (turn on, nothing starts up)
Resume = Ask (Start playing if user says 'yes')
Resume = Yes (Always start playing)
Resume = Resume (carrying on doing whatever we were doing at the moment
we switched off - playing from where we left off if we were playing,
stopped if we were stopped, paused if we were paused, etc)

Then everyone is happy!