Subject: Re: Autoresume confuses me

Re: Autoresume confuses me

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2005-06-17

Hi Jonas,

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:06:14 +0200, Jonas H. <> wrote:

> Well if you pressed stop before shutting down, you weren't really
> listening to it now were you?

On Archos boxes Stop == off. So in order to turn it off, you'd have to
press stop first. That's probably why it grew this way. Doesn't mean it
cannot be changed for iRivers of course. But for >70% (?) of the users on
this list, who use archoses, it is the most logical behaviour they can get
out of their boxes.

> I do suggest trying a better alternative though. Mozilla Thunderbird
> springs to mind, and I'm sure there are others.

Opera M2!!!!! :-)

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
  - against HTML email  X
    & .doc attachments / \