Subject: Re: Autoresume confuses me

Re: Autoresume confuses me

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: 2005-06-17

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:

> Also, I think we can have it both ways without an extra option. If the music
> is playing when the user turns off, it will resume playback. If the music
> was stopped, it will enter the file browser. However, it can resume playback
> if the user presses ON.

Or even, we could _always_ get the resume position and change the option to be

That way, if you don't like autoplay you can still resume the playing after

And if you don't want to resume there's no harm done in remembering the
previous position since you'll just override it anyway on the first played

  Daniel Stenberg -- --