Subject: Re: Autoresume confuses me

Re: Autoresume confuses me

From: Thomas Heuving <>
Date: 2005-06-17

Linus Nielsen Feltzing schrieb am Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:16:42 +0200:
> Also, I think we can have it both ways without an extra option. If the
> music is playing when the user turns off, it will resume playback. If
> the music was stopped, it will enter the file browser. However, it can
> resume playback if the user presses ON.

Not so good since it's an extra buttonpress. Nowadays I turn on the
unit and put it in my pocket (or even press ON once without even
taking it out) - not possible with this new behaviour: I would have
to wait 'til the browser is entered to press ON a second time.

Or is it save now to turn off the Archos Recorder at once with a long
press on OFF? There was an advice to stop playing first and shutdown the
unit with a double OFF from within the browser.

Thomas Heuving