Subject: Re: A 'Tape' state for files

Re: A 'Tape' state for files

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: 2005-06-20

>> Yes, the resume functionality has this but not over multiple files.
>Bookmarks, bookmarks, bookmarks.
Right.

>> Yes, the bookmarking features has this, but only if your remember to
>> set the bookmark
>Not if you enable the "bookmark on stop" option.
Right. I've tried this now and it appears to work how I suggested.
Well, except that it works for every single file/folder as opposed
to my suggestion that would be for specified stuff. It's cool functionality
just hidden away a bit.

>> (what if your listening to something and fall asleep?).
>In what way does a tape help you in that case? A cassette player would
>keep playing, possibly stopping when it reaches the end of the tape, or
>switch direction.
Fair do's. Although I once had a tape recorder that sensed when I fell asleep
and paused the tape at that point*

Mat

* I didn't really.

"There's nothing that's new under Heaven, there's nothing unique over Hell" -- Chumbawamba

Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com