Subject: Re: Autoresume confuses me

Re: Autoresume confuses me

From: Andreas Stemmer <>
Date: 2005-06-21

Sorry for the late answer, I didn't have any possiblity to check my mail
during the weekend.

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> Also, I think we can have it both ways without an extra option. If the
> music is playing when the user turns off, it will resume playback. If
> the music was stopped, it will enter the file browser. However, it can
> resume playback if the user presses ON.
> How about that?

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I think the only difficult part is some
logic which decides if the music was stopped intentionally or if it was
stopped only because the user wanted to have a clean shutdown...

Perhaps a check of the time delay between stop and shutdown would be enough
(less than 1 sec -> treat like music was still playing)