Subject: Re: iRiver keybindings

Re: iRiver keybindings

From: nobby nobbs <>
Date: 2005-06-21

and a-b repeat is for options, so i think labeling is allready out the
window. If it bothers you that it doenst do record (which i dont ever plan
to use, so its a waste of my button) then put record at the top of the f2
menu. (if i understand correct, f2 menu is customizable.)

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:49:57 +0100, Manuel Dejonghe <>