Subject: Re: iRiver keybindings

Re: iRiver keybindings

From: <dave_at_beermex.com>
Date: 2005-06-21

Alternatively, how about changing that all around for iriver so that

PLAY is the PLAY button,
RECORD is the RECORD button,
and pushing the joystick brings up the options menu

a-b is a kinda crazy do-everything button, even on the iRiver firmware,
so I don't have a problem with making a-b bring up the 'f2' menu instead