Subject: Re[2]: iRiver keybindings

Re[2]: iRiver keybindings

From: Eric Linenberg <elinenbe_at_umich.edu>
Date: 2005-06-21

I think this is a wonderful suggestion.

dbc> Alternatively, how about changing that all around for iriver so that

dbc> PLAY is the PLAY button,
dbc> RECORD is the RECORD button,
dbc> and pushing the joystick brings up the options menu

dbc> a-b is a kinda crazy do-everything button, even on the iRiver firmware,
dbc> so I don't have a problem with making a-b bring up the 'f2' menu instead

dbc> d