Subject: Re: iRiver keybindings

Re: iRiver keybindings

From: <spammish_at_comcast.net>
Date: 2005-06-22

Permit a noob to chime in here -

If you mean 90% of rockbox users don't record, well maybe I dunno. But I think that a much larger percentage of H-1xx users bought one precisely because it records. I know 4 people presonally who own one and they _all_ said the record function figured high in their decision to buy.

All of us are looking forward to rockbox, if only to be able to set levels with the benefit of meters. Hell I'm impressed with the state it's now, bugs and all. I'm gonna be in heaven when record is working.

anyway just my $.02

jp