Subject: Re: tomas: apps wps-display.c,1.107,1.108

Re: tomas: apps wps-display.c,1.107,1.108

From: Tomas <>
Date: 2005-06-22

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I would prefer using /.rockbox/wps/ for this purpose. In an attempt to
> decrease the cluttering of the .rockbox dir...

Linus also said this... but he didn't want to add a dir to the
buildsystem, so I decided people should create the dir if they want it,
and use wps/filename.bmp as the filename in that case.

> Nice work!

Thanks, but it's not done yet (no conditional images, and I just heard
of 1 more bug).

<amiconn> I think the wps formatting codes for bitmaps should be split
in 2, one for loading the .bmp and assigning a number, and another for
actually displaying the image, giving position and all

I agree, any comments?