Subject: Re: New Graphics API

Re: New Graphics API

From: BlueChip <>
Date: 2005-06-25

Amiconn helped me with my graphics lib, so the similarities are probably
best viewed the other way around.

When rockbox sees the benefits of platform optimised code (that is, a C
function which will work anywhere, anytime; and optimised assembler
versions for each platform for speed and efficiency) I am sure some of the
other optimisations will make their way into the main code :) ...maybe even
moreso than mine - especially with amiconn on the case [the guy is _good_]