Subject: RE: Problem with Recorder v2 not starting

RE: Problem with Recorder v2 not starting

From: Aregullin, Manuel <>
Date: 2005-06-27

I've got to hodl down the play even before it will accept the charge to the
To answer your question. Nothing at all happens when I hold on the "on"
button. I'm used to hearing and feeling the hard drive spin up, but nothing
happens, it doesn't even sound like the drive isattempting to spin up.
I asked my girl friend if anything was appearing on the display. It was
completely blank.