Subject: Re: raising the bar in language support

Re: raising the bar in language support

From: BlueChip <>
Date: 2005-06-28

>>Why not just go for a full and very standard XML format.
>I think your example answered this much better than I can: Full XML is
>just not meant for human reading or writing, and these files most
>certainly are.

I always forget the limitations of humans when coming up with excellent
ideas. Perhaps they could read it better if we replaced some of the pointy
brackets with colons? ...Then it would look just like the "apache" axample.

>Also, I don't want to have to write/use a full XML parser for the language

"Write" I can understand is nearly a screenful of code.

As for "I do not want to use an XML Parser" ...Perhaps you would if you saw
how simple they make life... not for this project, this project needs to
have a totally new standard invented for it, I understand that now ...but
for future a project where you want to save time :)