Subject: Re: raising the bar in language support

Re: raising the bar in language support

From: Dave Wiard <>
Date: 2005-06-28

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Now, can we please put focus back on the actual contents of the file and
> how we should use them in the future?
> My updated draft (still work in progress) is now found here:

Overall I like this proposal. The only thing I don't really understand
is the difference between <source> and <dest>. What is the
thinking/purpose here?

I'm quite new to Rockbox and I've only briefly delved into the current
language support (to see what it would take to do a Romaji translation)
so forgive me if <source> and <dest> are obvious.

Dave Wiard (kenshin)