Subject: Re: raising the bar in language support

Re: raising the bar in language support

From: BlueChip <>
Date: 2005-06-29

>>>What does native support mean? In what way is the current support not
>>If you change and recompile rockbox the voice font is not appropriately
>>reconstructed in the process.
>Wow. Well, feel free to send us patches that enable us to do that.

With a well structured config file and each individual sample as a seperate
file it will be a trivial task. I am happy to walk you/whoever through it.

PS. My last instructions were (and I summise) "becuase you will not give
your real name nor will you lie about such, any submissions made by you
will be rejected - you may offer assistance to the project in a purely
advisory capacity."

Is the "anonymous programmer == submission will be rejected" negated now?

Are you now happy to credit people by nick?

Obviously, if you answer in the positive to both, it will need Zagor's
approval. I know and accept why things are this way.

If nothing has changed (maybe you just forgot with whom you were sharing
ideas for a moment) ...then it's probably best ignore everything after the
sig :)