Subject: WPS: Conditional Images

WPS: Conditional Images

From: Dave Wiard <lists_at_wiard.net>
Date: 2005-06-29

I have a prototype of the code to allow conditional image display (i.e.
constant vs. variable bitrate images; shuffle on/off instead of the "s",
etc.). It's only partially working and I don't think the code is in
quite the right order, still. I'm really having trouble with the
lcd_bitmap() function. The "clear" parameter doesn't seem to working how
I'd expect it to. When I switch from a CBR to a VBR file, my WPS should
swap from a "C" image to a "V" image. I am switching out of the WPS to
switch the files, so the screen does have to repaint. When clear ==
false, the two images overlay into a mess. When clear == true, the image
doesn't change (the "C" image remains even though it should switch to a
"V"). I took a peek at firmware/drivers/lcd-h100.c but it's a little
over my head at this point.

Anyone have any idea on what's going on here?

Thanks,
Dave Wiard (kenshin)