Subject: Re: Call for translators

Re: Call for translators

From: Jonas H. <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: 2005-06-30

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 12:33:37AM +0200, Sander Sweers wrote:
> I hope I have go the translation up to 90% or higher :) I also added
> some of the voice entries. Attached is a patch that was made a few
> minutes ago.
>
> I myself have an Iriver h120 and some of the entries are completely
> alien to me.

Almost any translation is better than no translation, and if there are
any mistakes, I'm sure they'll be caught in time. If you're particularly
in doubt, you can always ask here or on the IRC channel. If that fails,
you're welcome to leave it untranslated.

It's easier if you just submit the entire .lang file, by the way, but no
worries - thanks a lot for the translation! I'll submit it right away.

--
Jonas H
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk