Subject: Re: Question to blind users of IRiver

Re: Question to blind users of IRiver

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 14:14:30 -0600

Hi Manuel,

I found my IHP-140 on EBay using the following search terms:
http://search.eBay.com/IHP-140_iRiver_W0QQcatrefZC3QQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfclZ3QQfposZQ5AIPQ2fPostalQQfromZR2QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsacatZ48683QQsadisZ200QQsatitleZIHPQ2d140QQsbrftogZ1QQsocdpfcatZ48683QQsofocusZbs

Yes, you can use this unit without the voice UI to play your tunes or audio
books. Obviously, the more advance features are not very accessible by
blind people. Rockbox will fix this of course!

Good luck:

hth...rocker
,