Subject: Another question about lob sampe rate files

Another question about lob sampe rate files

From: Dale Kirstein <kirstein_at_sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 19:22:22 -0600

Hi there,
I've been watching the progress on low sample rate files, and I haven't
found any comments about these issues so I thought I'd see if they were
known issues.

First, on both 11 and 22 kHz sample rate files there is a clicking or
rattleing sound. Also, for some reason all my 22kHz files seem to play left
channel only. This may be because they are all mono, I haven't found any
mono files at other sample rates yet to check with.
Sorry if this is a known issue, I didn't see any mentions of these problems
anywhere.

Thanks again for the great software!