Subject: Intermitent speech

Intermitent speech

From: Graham Roby <g.roby_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 2005-07-02

Hi,

Wonder can anyone help.

For the past couple of days my Arcos recorder no longer speaks the file names only the directory names. i.e I can scroll through my albbums/books but when I right arrow to open the tree nothing happens. Also when I go to recent bookmarks I enter on the desired bookmark only to be taken to the root directory on the drive.

If I enter on a directory I'm invited to create a playlist and with a bit of messing about I can get the relevant directory to play. Also the resume from start up still works which is a god send.

Hope someone can help.

Regards

Graham Roby