Subject: Re: Any objections against a feature-freeze for the 2.5 release?

Re: Any objections against a feature-freeze for the 2.5 release?

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 08:06:47 -0600

Daniel wrote:
Please speak up. The 2.5 release _will not_ be for any iriver model, as we
do
not consider it mature or ready enough for release.

Well I was hoping for an official Iriver release with 2.5 but hey, my
IHP-140 isn't going anywhere. lol!

The feature freeze would be a two week (14 days) period with *no* added
features, only bug fixes.

Sounds good to me as I don't see to many bugs to fix. That way the team can
go forth & conquer the Iriver.

Thanks for all your excellent work...rocker