Subject: Math in Rockbox

Math in Rockbox

From: <lear_at_algonet.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:04:25 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

For an upcoming patch, I need some fixed- or floating-point math. Does anyone have
a good fixed-point implementation of pow(10, x) (or exp10(x)), or some hints
on how to implement it? It doesn't need to be particularly fast; small size
is to be preferred actually.

Or would it be acceptable to bring in the compiler's floating point stuff for
this? The idea is to not put it in a plugin or a codec (though I could put
it in the codec lib, it isn't really the natural place for it :)...

  Magnus