Subject: Re: voice menus not working on iriver?

Re: voice menus not working on iriver?

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 09:50:55 -0600

Hi,

The voice feature is not implemented on the Iriver yet. The voice UI is
basically a language that needs to be scripted. Then MP3 clips need to be
generated. Not practical until a stable fully working version of rockbox is
ready. Patients is the key. I know the developers will include the voice
UI once the Iriver port is complete as it is already a permanent feature of
rockbox.

hth...rocker