Subject: Re: voice menus not working on iriver?

Re: voice menus not working on iriver?

From: Rocker <>
Date: 2005-07-06

The voice feature is not implemented on the Iriver yet. The voice UI is
basically a language that needs to be scripted. Then MP3 clips need to be
generated. Not practical until a stable fully working version of rockbox is
ready. Patients is the key. I know the developers will include the voice
UI once the Iriver port is complete as it is already a permanent feature of