Subject: I have seen the light...

I have seen the light...

From: Matt Lichtenberg <kerobaros_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 02:48:08 -0500

...and it's name is the Tag Database.

Or something like that.

Anyway, I was having serious issues with the database, or at least the
Perl file responsible for generating it PC-side, but thanks to some
help, especially from Mr. Stenberg, everything regarding the songdb
runs perfectly on my FMR20.

This being said.

Assuming a loyal Rockbox user feels the need (or the want, maybe) to
get his itchy little paws on an iRiver.. preferably 140, but a 120
would work too.. where would he.. or she.. go? Is eBay still the best
place, or is there a lonely little retailer out there with a stock
they'd like to get rid of? I'm stateside, but if the price is right,
I'd be more than willing to go international.

Once more, my profuse thanks to all the developers and otherwise
contributors to the best firmware for any MP3 player, much less
third-party.

-Matt