Subject: Re: I have seen the light...

Re: I have seen the light...

From: Dave Hooper <dave_at_beermex.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:05:31 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Lichtenberg" <kerobaros_at_gmail.com>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 8:48 AM
Subject: I have seen the light...

> Assuming a loyal Rockbox user feels the need (or the want, maybe) to
> get his itchy little paws on an iRiver.. preferably 140, but a 120
> would work too.. where would he.. or she.. go? Is eBay still the best
> place, or is there a lonely little retailer out there with a stock
> they'd like to get rid of? I'm stateside, but if the price is right,
> I'd be more than willing to go international.

www.advancedmp3players.co.uk still claim to have h140 in stock!
But at £249 it's a tad pricy though ... certainly not the kind of 'end of
line' stock price you'd want to expect

..Especially since www.dixons.co.uk (yes, Dixons of all places!) are
advertising the H320 for £179 ... I'm sure there's other retailers with
stock of h120/h140 but I reckon that, since they're highly sought-after
players now, they won't be at bargain-basement prices...