Subject: Re: I have seen the light...

Re: I have seen the light...

From: Martin Borus <>
Date: 2005-07-07

> Otherwise, ebay or similar is your friend.

Make sure you also try ebay Germany.
Searching for "iriver (h140,140)" will find several
buy-now offers for new H140 at 330 Euro - you will have to
mail the sellers if they ship to your country, though.

BTW, I have some performance problems with the Tag Database
on yesterdays bleeding edge. I've tried this on a H140 that has 95% of the
HD filled.

Selecting a track from a search result doesn't start it right away.
Insteat I get a very long HD access (which was way over a minute)
before it finally starts playing (and after that there seems to be a
playlist active with the complete search result)