Subject: Re: problem resuming!

Re: problem resuming!

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2005-07-07

something possibly related to this which I've been bugging about a few
times before:
1. Play an mp3
2. Press On, at for example 0:03 (arbitrary)
3. Wait a while
4. Press Off. Music stops.
5. Press On, press play to resume. You'll be back at the time when you
pressed On.

At least, this was the behaviour about half a year ago, don't have new
rockbox now so I can't check. But I don't think it's been fixed in between.